Saturday, October 23, 2010

Greek

10/10

I just recently caught up with Greek up to Chapter 4. (Chapter 5 is not available on DVD yet.) I love Greek. It is an amazing show and a pretty accurate portrayal of college life. The show does a great job at showing the emotional and romantic struggles that college students face while living on campus. The characters are very well-written and well-portrayed. I love Cappie and his goofy yet philosophical moments. Everyone also knows a Frannie who had to finally let go of college, which is hard. Also as a former RA, I loved the first floor meeting with Max. The moment when Max pulls out the RA binder had me unable to stop laughing. Every RA had a similar binder filled with what to do in every crazy situation. I love the show Greek and can't wait for Chapter 5 to be available on DVD to catch-up for Chapter 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment